advanced logo

Client Comments

Customer Recomendations

Customer Recomendations

Comments (33)

Mrs S Windsor

23 September 2016 at 12:37 | #

We called Steve to ask if he could remove a stain some builders left while refitting our shower room. Steve was very professional with his approach and I particularly appreciated his approach with explanation with the entire process. If we need the carpets cleaned, I would most certain use him.

Alison Middleton

23 September 2016 at 12:38 | #

Hilary and Steve have done a great job with my carpets. They were efficient and pleasant - will certainly use them again and would highly recommend them.

Cathryn Moss

23 September 2016 at 12:38 | #

Thanks Steve, our living room carpet is transformed! Very pleased with the result and the excellent service. Thank you.

Andrea Hazlewood

23 September 2016 at 12:38 | #

Thank you so much for coming today and cleaning the carpets…..They feel like new, fresh home, I’m delighted with the results!

Mrs Roberts

23 September 2016 at 12:38 | #

Thank you both so much for such a fantastic job, my carpets look like brand new again, & you even managed to remove the nail varnish!!
    Thank you both so much, I will be recommending you to all my friends.

Tracey Wood

23 September 2016 at 12:39 | #

Thank you Steve & Hilary for doing a fantastic clean on our carpets & bringing the life back into our sofa - it looks better than new! I cannot recommend you highly enough, excellent job.

Annie Fletcher

23 September 2016 at 12:39 | #

Without a shadow of a doubt I will never hire the Rug Doctor again! After nearly ruining my carpets Steve & his lovely wife have somehow managed to not only bring them back to life but have made them look like new again. Thank you both so much.

Mrs Welsh

23 September 2016 at 12:39 | #

Dear Steve and Hilary, thank you for your help this morning. It is a relief to see the carpets looking good again!!

John Emms

23 September 2016 at 12:39 | #

Following a superb job cleaning the carpets throughout my new house I was pleased to entrust Steve with my beloved Persian rug. He has cleaned it beautifully with obvious care as the colours are natural dyes which are now restored to their original rich hues. I'm delighted.Well done, Steve.

Mr Greenwood

23 September 2016 at 12:40 | #

Once again we were very impressed with the standard of your work and your efficiency an we will certainly recommend you to others. Thank you

Alison

23 September 2016 at 12:40 | #

Excellent results. I would be more than happy to recommend Steve & Hilary as they offer a very courteous & careful service.

John Castle

23 September 2016 at 12:40 | #

My collection of exotic rugs are my passion & it took me a long time to choose the company that I thought could care for them properly. I am so pleased that I chose Advanced Carpet Care, Steve & Hilary's knowledge & professionalism was faultless. All of my rugs now look like new, they smell so fresh & feel so soft & for me the great part was that they used no detergent chemicals. Thank you very much for an excellent service.

Pippa Huntley

23 September 2016 at 12:43 | #

Steve & Hilary certainly worked their magic on my very sad looking smelly rug after the dogs had decided to use it as a toilet! 3 other companies told me that it was impossible to remove the smell yet Steve & his wife seemed to achieve it with ease. Thank you so much.

Jocelyn McDermid

23 September 2016 at 12:43 | #

Excellent service and I was really pleased with the results on my large rug and carpet. Thank you.

Stephanie Granger

23 September 2016 at 12:43 | #

Derek

23 September 2016 at 12:43 | #

Just to say what a terrific job you did on our carpets and sofas. This is our second time with you and I would not hesitate to recommend you.

Rachael Forbes

23 September 2016 at 12:44 | #

Thank you both so much! I cannot believe how you managed to restore my suite after another alleged local "professional" cleaner managed to almost wreck it. You guys are amazing & I hope to see you again soon xx

Cathryn

23 September 2016 at 12:44 | #

The sofas are so clean, thank you! I can't remember the last time they looked this clean.

Mrs Dickinson

23 September 2016 at 12:44 | #

We really appreciated the time & trouble you took to get us out of our (red wine) problem on our upholstery. Thank you so much!

Christine Cadle

23 September 2016 at 12:44 | #

Thank you both so much for a lovely job. Our poor old beige suite had so many stains over it we didn't hold out much hope for it. You & Hilary have made it look truly wonderful with not a hint of a stain left & as you promised we were sitting on it just 2 hours after you'd cleaned it ! Very impressed, thank you

Lisa Faulkner

23 September 2016 at 12:45 | #

I found that you both took the pee!!! Yes that's right, I couldn't believe it, you managed to get every tiny trace of my cat's urine out of my sofa & my husband & I are REALLY impressed.2 other companies tried & failed & with seemless ease & professionalism you not only removed it all but have made our sofa look like brand new. Thank you

Ms Holloway

23 September 2016 at 12:45 | #

Having a cat with a habit of missing the doormat and depositing mud on the furniture left my sofa not exactly looking its best. I called Advanced Carpet Care, the service was prompt, friendly, efficient, the products were not harmful to the offender, namely the cat and the sofa now looks like new. I would have no hesitation in recommending Advanced Carpet Care to any of my friends.

Karen Norris

23 September 2016 at 12:46 | #

Before you cleaned what we thought was an easy maintenance suite it felt starchy, stiff, dry & looked terrible. It now looks stunning & feels so soft again. Thank you so much for your very hard work.

Steve

23 September 2016 at 12:46 | #

Cheap does not pay! After accepting a cheaper quote we soon wished we hadn't, soaking wet carpets & the smell was terrible! Thank you Steve for coming to our rescue & sorting out the other companies mess (they refused to come back). There are carpet cleaners & then there are amazing carpet cleaners like Steve

Sam Davidson

23 September 2016 at 12:46 | #

Advanced Carpet Care have always been my first choice when it comes to ensuring my carpets and floors are cleaned before I leave a tenancy. They never fail to impress. They add a shine to every tiled floor (even when there wasn’t one in the first place – Steve adds his magic touch) and they lift a carpet so well it looks brand new. I would never go anywhere else….they are worth every penny and more! Thanks again Steve….

Curves Ladies Gyms

23 September 2016 at 12:46 | #

Wow - what a fantastic job. You managed to fit the cleaning around our refurbishment of the clubs which was really helpful. Many of the members thought we had replaced the carpets! Grease, oil and all manner of other old stains totally removed. Thank you very much. Daryl Chapman

Noelle, Jigsaw Trust

23 September 2016 at 12:47 | #

A truly brilliant job of both a well-used carpet and 27 upholstered chairs which were looking very tired and badly stained! Nothing was too much effort and the end result looks fantastic - we will be very proud to open the doors of our newly refurbished cafe. Thank you Advanced Carpet Care your standard of workmanship is second to none!

Holbrook Surgery

23 September 2016 at 12:47 | #

Great job done. Would highly recommend Steve. Reliable, trustworthy and efficient.

Reverend Martin Ceas

23 September 2016 at 12:47 | #

Fantastic job, thank you so much for all your hard work. An old church carpet has had new life breathed into it. I would recommend Steve to anyone, especially if you think your carpet is "beyond cleaning."

Adeo Construction

23 September 2016 at 12:47 | #

you’ve done a brilliant job and all the stains have all come out. Many thanks

Jigsaw Trust School

23 September 2016 at 12:48 | #

My partner recently engaged the services of Advanced Carpet Care to clean the carpets throughout the business premises of The Surrey Centre in Headley.

I understand from the outset your efficiant & courteous service & the quality of the clean itself was to the very highest standard & would highly recommend you to anybody looking for a professional carpet clean.
    With thanks
    Steven Morgan

Lynn Murray

23 September 2016 at 12:48 | #

The carpets look like new. You arrived when you said you would, took care with my belongings and did a great job - thank you!

Ian Barber

23 September 2016 at 12:48 | #

In all honesty I dd not think that you would stand a chance of removing all the tea & coffee stains from our very dirty carpets. When I walked in this morning I was to say the least, very impressed! You've not only made the carpets look like new, you have also saved me a fortune as I thought that I would be replacing the carpets this year. Thank you both.

Horshams Local Cleaning Services